Quick Cost Effective Domestic Appliance Repairs
Hello & welcome to the Midland Appliance Repairs site.
Update 20/10/2020: We will still be open for business as essential services following the recent anouncement from the government regarding country restrictions. For more information on availability please get in touch.
We aim to provide a high quality service, leaving you, our customer, happy in the knowledge that your appliances are fixed by a reputable & dependable appliance repair company.
We repair all the major appliances from washing machines to cookers.
We are proud to offer a call-out fee that is the best around your neck of the woods!
Have a question about an appliance that needs fixing…
Give us a call.
You wont be disappointed.
We repair EVERY appliance brand available in Ireland!
Midland Appliance Repair Blog:
Great Advice for Removing Limescalse
Tips on removing Limescale from Household Appliances?
For kettles and coffee-makers:
- Mix up a water-vinegar solution or buy a de-scaling agent and fill the water tank to capacity.
- Switch the appliance on and let the mixture boil, then leave it to soak overnight.
- In the morning, empty the mixture out and rinse thoroughly.
- You may need to run coffee machines a couple of times with clean water to get rid of any residual solution.
For washing machines and dishwashers:
- Fill a cup with your chosen removal agent and pour into the dispensing drawer where you would normally place the detergent; for dishwashers, place this in the base of the machine.
- Run a standard cycle – empty, of course – and the job is done.
Thanks to Cleanipedia for these great tips