Quick Cost Effective Domestic Appliance Repairs
Hello & welcome to the Midland Appliance Repairs
Update 20/09/2021: As restrictions will be easing, guidelines may be updated. We will update clients before work begins with any information that is required.
We aim to provide a high quality service, leaving you, our customer, happy in the knowledge that your appliances are fixed by a reputable & dependable appliance repair company.
We repair all the major appliances from washing machines to cookers.
We are proud to offer a call-out fee that is the best around your neck of the woods which includes Laois and surrounding areas!
Have a question about an appliance that needs fixing..?
Give us a call, you wont be disappointed.
We repair EVERY appliance brand available in Ireland!
Midland Appliance Repair Blog:
Great Advice for Removing Limescalse
Tips on removing Limescale from Household Appliances?
For kettles and coffee-makers:
- Mix up a water-vinegar solution or buy a de-scaling agent and fill the water tank to capacity.
- Switch the appliance on and let the mixture boil, then leave it to soak overnight.
- In the morning, empty the mixture out and rinse thoroughly.
- You may need to run coffee machines a couple of times with clean water to get rid of any residual solution.
For washing machines and dishwashers:
- Fill a cup with your chosen removal agent and pour into the dispensing drawer where you would normally place the detergent; for dishwashers, place this in the base of the machine.
- Run a standard cycle – empty, of course – and the job is done.
Thanks to Cleanipedia for these great tips